What's new

JUMPY SIGNAL PRODUCES 1880 GOLD

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
442
Reaction score
474
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supporting Vendor

00aaa.webp

Paying For the Right to Advertise.
 
Not spam, it is a supporting vendor and we allow blogs as long as blog does not allow replies.
 
Thank you Jeff
Advertising pays to keep the forum running with no cost to members
Its a tough crowd lol

I get maybe 2 to 5 sales a year off of Treasure Net, I still like be a a Supporting Vendor.
On today's Finds. " Jumpy signal finds 1880 Gold" , I got a lot harassment from a lot of non-paying members about my link to my Blog
I try to help members out on the Forums, I got a call from a person and it seems these negative comment come from other Vendors, who have their supports who write these Negative comments. They think I am making all kinds of money, Iam just trying to break even.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably Missed his Morning Coffee :coffee2:
 
ugh...

Its not a tough crowd, its just the same story from yesterday.

To each their own, I will stick with TNet on my forum needs....and Maxwell House for my other needs :laughing7:
 
Thank you Jeff
Advertising pays to keep the forum running with no cost to members
Its a tough crowd lol

Yes...I know how it works..which is why I pay for Charter Membership yearly...in efforts to keep this site going
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom