What's new

June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

hillbillyjim49

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

I am looking for the artical from the June 1990 W&E Treasures. The name of the artical is "The mystery of the well". Does anyone know where I can read this on the internet? Thank you very much.
 
Re: June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

Have you tryed a google search.....Matt
 
Re: June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

Yes, I did Google it. I even tried some other search engines.
 
Re: June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

15 rows down
You may still be able to Purchase it

http://www.tias.com/showcase/1/Paper_and_Ephemera/Magazines/212.html

I Remember the Cover, Not sure I Have it anymore.
Got rid of a Ton of them a few years ago.

Will try to look later

Picture.webp
 
Re: June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

Thank you Jeff for the info. I just ordered the magazine. The guy on the front on the left is a new friend of mine.
 
Re: June 1990 Issue of W&E Teasures

hillbillyjim49 said:
Thank you Jeff for the info. I just ordered the magazine. The guy on the front on the left is a new friend of mine.

He's the one that looks Familiar :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom