What's new

June was a darn good month

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I anticipate being in a slump for awhile since there is no way I could possibly stay this lucky. Ended the month nearly doubling my gold ring count. I now have 19 so far for the year. My goal is 30. My total ring count is now at 53. My goal is 100. This time last year my ring count was 26 and I ended 2010 with 82 rings/24 gold. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.


 
Upvote 0
June was a darn good month. Nice pickups!
 
Freaking Awesome! :headbang: :notworthy:

tnt-k9 said:
I anticipate being in a slump for awhile since there is no way I could possibly stay this lucky. Ended the month nearly doubling my gold ring count. I now have 19 so far for the year. My goal is 30. My total ring count is now at 53. My goal is 100. This time last year my ring count was 26 and I ended 2010 with 82 rings/24 gold. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Mnx5pUyEM
 
Wow !! Thanks for sharing . You did indeed have a graet month . Have an even better July.
 
June was a good month for you and as far as your anticipated slump goes,
if you are in the right place at the right time, you will have a great July as
well. WTG! Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
A darn good month indeed......WTG!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom