What's new

Junior Police , Silver, Token...Friday and Saturday, good stuff!

plumloko

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
302
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, Whites XLT
Haven't posted for awhile because I haven't found anything worth posting until yesterday and today.
Junior Police Badge, Old military button, Buffalo's, a V, SL Quarter and a foreign silver, along with 10 others!
The token reads "Mc Clurg and Davis Malade Idaho Good for 1 drink or cigar" (books for $65-$125)
Its good to be back in the groove again!
 

Attachments

  • PICT0316.webp
    PICT0316.webp
    100.3 KB · Views: 611
  • PICT0326.webp
    PICT0326.webp
    117.6 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0
Wow.... just plain sick finds!
 
Wow, those are some very nice finds!! :thumbsup:

Is that a '27S SLQ I see? That's a semi-key date.
How did you get your nickels looking so nice?

Very nice token too!!

Congrats!!

CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Wow, a standing Liberty with a date !!!
Looks like you found a great site.
Great Finds :thumbsup:
Mike
 
it just ain't right some folks have all the luck guess ill have to ck into one of those minelabs
 
Captn_SE said:
Wow, those are some very nice finds!! :thumbsup:

Is that a '27S SLQ I see? That's a semi-key date.
How did you get your nickels looking so nice?

Very nice token too!!

Congrats!!

CAPTN SE
Dan
Good eye, that is a 27S and the worn Merc dime is a 1916....no mint mark.
I use lime a way gel to clean nickels, the 3 cleaned ones were found yesterday and the dirty one I found today.
 
Your 2000 Reis Brazilian silver coin is very unique!! Don't think I've ever seen one on the forum before!

Congrats again!! I hope you're going to try again at that spot.

CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Nice finds.......I like silver


Surfin
 
Sweet finds on all that silver. WTG...jgas
 
Man that is a very nice assortment of coins!! and like stated before I would hit that area again, good luck! Hh Tom
 
WOW :o You found one good hunting spot..those coins are stellar and so is the badge!

Congrats :thumbsup:
Nat
 
goldie1959 said:
it just ain't right some folks have all the luck guess ill have to ck into one of those minelabs
Luck may have a little to do with it but this time it was mainly getting up at 4am, putting about 450 miles on my car, and hitting multiple sites.
As far as a Minelab goes, I use a Whites.
 
plehbah said:
You are finding plenty of nice stuff. The '27 SLQ and the drink token are tops.

I am thinking you should move to Ohio. You are making me nervous being so close.

I wish I did live in the east, I would love to get a crack at some colonial-civil war era stuff!
 
Awesome finds, congratulations. I love tokens, but the 27-S quarter is the real prize in the bunch as far as I'm concerned.
 
Man now that is what I call dedication to this grat hobby!!! 450 miles, wow you deserve all that and more!! HH Tom
 
WOW STANDING LIBERTY :o :o :o THAT'S SWEET :tard: :tard: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wav: I'D LIKE TO FIND ONE. :-*
 
WOW,That is more silver then I have seen in a long time. Glad you posted it makes me want to hunt more. Good luck on your next hunt and Keep those post coming. :thumbsup:
 
now thats what id call a great day! very very nice!! :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom