What's new

Junk ring

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
The water was perfect again today. I went farther south than I usually go and it was so pretty out there. Hardly a ripple in the water and just like I like it! I got a quarter in the wet sand and not 15 minutes later I got a ring. Now it "looked" real good at first. My heart was pumping but..... as soon as I picked it out of the scoop I knew it was not a "good" one. It has kind of a thin coat of silver over what looks like... copper. No markings at all. One large "diamond" with a smaller black stone on either side. I got 4 quarters, 1 penny and an allen wrench also. Not one of my best days but definitely better than some others that I've had and after all.............. a ring is a ring! I'm happy.

Ring061711.jpg
Ring0617112.jpg

Come on tomorrow.... I can't wait to gt out there. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
too bad about that ring, Mumszie; it has a nice style.

Good luck tomorrow

L
 
Still a nice looking ring...congrats!!!!
 
at least you are able to get out there. glad there are no casts slowing ya down. I think you need to have a talk w/ the treasure fairy!
 
Mumszie the ring whisperer - Getter done! :headbang:
 
Still to get my first ring, but I did get a 22 automatic ( a little corroded) .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom