T tincansam Sr. Member Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 257 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2011 #1 Attachments stainless 001.webp 16.8 KB · Views: 280 stainless 002.webp 17 KB · Views: 275 stainless 004.webp 15.7 KB · Views: 290 stainless 005.webp 18.7 KB · Views: 286 Upvote 0
time4me Bronze Member Joined Aug 30, 2005 Messages 1,296 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur Aug 7, 2011 #2 If I'm going to find a ring that is not platinum, gold, or silver, I'd like to find that ring! Many would consider stainless steel a "junk ring". Not this one! You are right - you were "junkless" on this hunt. That ring is cool!
If I'm going to find a ring that is not platinum, gold, or silver, I'd like to find that ring! Many would consider stainless steel a "junk ring". Not this one! You are right - you were "junkless" on this hunt. That ring is cool!
herb n surf Hero Member Joined Jun 12, 2011 Messages 691 Reaction score 260 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Fl. Detector(s) used whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 7, 2011 #3 CJ , you always find some neat things . Thanks for sharing