What's new

Just a bit of my collection......

Mighty_Mouse

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Not sure if any are older and worth anything but there always fun to find.


The other bigger ones are hand made. I got them from a good friend in CA. The friend got them from his friend lol i know to many friends. My friend told me that his friend gave them to him more so because they were the rejects. I see nothing wrong with them. HH
 

Attachments

  • collection.webp
    collection.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 660
  • Hand Made.webp
    Hand Made.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 674
  • Hand Madex.webp
    Hand Madex.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 672
Cool collection!!! :thumbsup:
 
Beautiful! I love marbles! Monty
 
if you use the orange/yellow swirl as the center----at 1 oclock --peltier rebel 5 up from the center near the edge....very good marble at 7 oclock right next to the center might be a marble king hercules [or bruiser]...if its patch and ribbon style...need more pics of that one......see lotsa west va. swirls from many of the 14 wv companies....and lotsa peltier.....how bout some more pics of the blue/black one...nice collection....the contempts are very schweet.....
 
Awesome collection! I don't know anything about them but I know cool when I see it! :thumbsup:
 
I would die if I dug up one of those larger hand made ones while metal detecting!

I was just looking at this page with my 3 year old son sitting next to me, and when I scrolled to the first picture he said nothing, but then when I scrolled to view the second and third pictures he said, "Whoa, sweet balls! ...those are lollipop balls!"

Those have to be worth some bux. Thanks for sharing.
 
Definitely a very unique collection. Anyone who found these types would be ecstatic!
 
Cool collection. As said, those with the swirls are outstanding. :thumbsup:
 
I agree with everyone else, that's one cool collection.

:wink: RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom