What's new

Just a nice Sunday hunt.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
2,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit some not so known parks and was happy with the results.

sundayhunt.webp
 
Upvote 20
Is that some type of stone below the dimes? what type of coin in the tin can?
 
Looks like a good time to me. Congrats on getting out and swinging the coil. :occasion14:
 
Looks more like a fantastic Sunday hunt - congrats on your many finds and thank you for sharing & wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Is that some type of stone below the dimes? what type of coin in the tin can?
The stone is little metal squares I find all the time. If I didnt find one of those my detector is broke lol. The coin in the tin is a Quarter. My son found the tin in a tree. His first Cache lol, eyeball find.
 
Hi AGW, I enjoy tot lots as I can recover targets a little faster and Im only gleaning or just below the surface hunting for new drops. Not that I dont dig to the 10" inch mark on occasion. Unfortunately the tin was found in a tree by my son.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom