At least $10K. It's a LONG trip. I'd also try to figure out whee you have basnks with coin counters and make sure you can hit those as you go through, so you can continue ot rotate the money. LIke here, there is one bank that has counters. So I know where ALL the branches are in town. Sometimes when I go to banks for teh day, I"Ll hit 8 banks, then the dump bank, hit 4 more, then the next dump bank, hit 1 more, than another dump bank, then 12 more and the last dump bank. If I stop to eat lunch somewhere, I can work some of the rolls I picked up that day, and dump them the same day I got them. If not, then I dump what I have in spurts and pick up what I can, and then hold the coins until the next trip and hit the dump banks again. I also have a dump bank close to my house (same bank) and hit them twice a week with dumps. I promised ot not do more than that. I never dump more than $250 of pennies a week, or $1,000 in halves. They have a small vault, and are FINE with my dumping, but my courteousness about their storage space until the truck comes makes them happy, so I follow those self-imposed guidelines. Add that to any branches I hvappen to drive by at ANy time, and I know where my dumps are all the time.