What's new

2009 Dime Auction

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Well the 40 rolls of dimes sold for a total of $1307.00. The highest bid being $65.00. So for the remainder of the week I'll be searching for another box or two,which I will not unroll.
A nice profit, but not nearly as exciting as finding a good silver score.
 
Upvote 0
A few of those boxes and I might actually consider a vacation this year!
 
I am still looking for one dime just one 2009. Man what a profit

golden silver
 
nice one rich
reminds me of the pennies i got 2 months ago. we live in a good area for this stuff it seems
 
i still can't figure why they are minted here in Philly but we never seem to get any? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom