What do you mainly do then ?I don't do coins any more at all.
My guess: the Craigslist buyer is going to wrap them in rolls and sell them as rolls of wheat pennies. Leading one to think “unsearched”.I’m seeing buyers on Craigslist paying at least 4 cents each for wheats. I have a few thousand that I’ve dug, found roll hunting, or in change. My largest haul was 52 rolls of solid wheats at one of my Credit Unions. Was a collection dump with many reds and all rolls categorized by date. If I were to sell I’d probably keep everything pre-1935 as those dates bring in a some numismatic interest and can command better prices.
For only 4 cents each? Never have seen that on Craigslist but definitely eBay. At only $2/roll you shouldn’t expect a 1909 S VDB but you just never know.My guess: the Craigslist buyer is going to wrap them in rolls and sell them as rolls of wheat pennies. Leading one to think “unsearched”.
Note: I’m a skeptic.
No, I assume he will buy them at 4 cents, then mark up the price.For only 4 cents each? Never have seen that on Craigslist but definitely eBay. At only $2/roll you shouldn’t expect a 1909 S VDB but you just never know.
Looking at the prices on fleabay.No, I assume he will buy them at 4 cents, then mark up the price.