What's new

just a sample of this week's errors---- a big sample

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0235.webpIMG_0237.webpIMG_0242.webpIMG_0245.webpIMG_0247.webpIMG_0248.webpIMG_0250.webpIMG_0252.webpIMG_0254.webpIMG_0258.webpIMG_0260.webp this is a reverse "ghost" of Lincoln on a '46-S Wheatie
IMG_0262.webpIMG_0264.webpIMG_0265.webp a "brassy" annealing error of a copper IMG_0266.webpIMG_0268.webpIMG_0270.webpIMG_0276.webpIMG_0299.webpIMG_0301.webp

just another little pile of errors--- SILVER---- well, that's just not happnin'--- but..... still have 1 box of halves yet to search---- and that next $700 bag of laundromat quarters I get today :dontknow:???:happysmiley:
 
Upvote 0
That's awesome I really need to look at coins more and learn more what to look for well done
Good luck on the halves and quarters I'm still looking for a west point quarter
 
Nice job sniffing these out. I also need to learn more. Makes me wonder how many errors I sent to the bank today.
 
Ace, do you typically find silver quarters in laundromat bags?
 
Ace, do you typically find silver quarters in laundromat bags?

yup, about 60% of them have a GW, lots of errors, & way too many caribou & other foreign junk-- usually about 3 foreign per bag. lot of road kill qtrs-- they get spent at the PO to ship my Ebay coins. even got a WEST POINT Texas in B-Unc condition.
count is always accurate-- I tube & count the # of times the tube gets filled-- always 70 rolls--- then to the CU to dump the losers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom