Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 12, 2022 #1 Do you think this is a close enough era Attachments image.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 161 image.webp 904.2 KB · Views: 60 839EE6FE-0676-4A28-A635-962C7530A366.webp 65.2 KB · Views: 64
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2022 #2 Close enough era? I will bet this button was made between the late 1960's-1989 Upvote 1
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2022 #3 1800s underwear buttons Upvote 4
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2022 #4 I find similar underwear buttons that became popular after the pewter ones went obsolete during the 1860 period. They are tinned iron though. Not sure what yours is but I agree with ticndig. Upvote 3
I find similar underwear buttons that became popular after the pewter ones went obsolete during the 1860 period. They are tinned iron though. Not sure what yours is but I agree with ticndig.