What's new

Just because I havent seen one on here

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because I haven't seen one on here

Okay, I actually dug this last Wednesday, but I just picked up a camera on the weekend so....
Got this at my usual spot. A sterling cigarette holder. I'm assuming it's Victorian.
I'm pretty much always pleasantly surprised when I go out, and amazed at the fact you can do an area (albeit large) year after year, and still be pulling sweet little pieces like this. :icon_thumleft:
Good hunting y'all! and thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0054.webp
    IMG_0054.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,383
Upvote 0
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

didnt morticia addams have one ;D from the addams family. willy
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

That's only then second one I've seen on here. This one was found by Deepdigger60 a while back. Not quite exact. Nice find :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 3 silver finds in school yard.webp
    3 silver finds in school yard.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 962
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Really a sweet holder for sure, very nice piece for any collection. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

That's a very unique piece mile-ender! :o
I've never seem one of those here or anywhere else for that matter! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Kind of Art Deco like this one. Is that an impala or a deer on it?
 

Attachments

  • DSC01050.webp
    DSC01050.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 904
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Yes richm mine is not as old as mile-ender,s but its silver i think maybe Mexico by the detail,s and it works to :laughing7: Dd60
 

Attachments

  • 100_1223.webp
    100_1223.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 890
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

richm said:
Kind of Art Deco like this one. Is that an impala or a deer on it?
Wow! Good call. I was thinking deer at first and hadn't considered impala, but I think it would be more accurate. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Deepdiger60 said:
Yes richm mine is not as old as mile-ender,s but its silver i think maybe Mexico by the detail,s and it works to :laughing7: Dd60
Woohoo :D. So does mine, but I'm thinking it's a little too effeminate for me. I'm almost tempted to trade ya :wink:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Very cool. Don't see those posted very often :icon_thumright: :wink:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Love It!....I don't smoke either.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

You ever want to trade that for something, let me know.
That is one sweet find!
Carl
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Very nice unusual find :icon_thumleft:

I wonder if it would work with roll ups :laughing7:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

:o

Wish I'd found that :thumbsup:...cool 8)

SS
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Very nice find. Its the first one I've ever seen on the forum. I usually find smoking items (pipes) of the illegal kind, if you know what I mean.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Believe that's the first one I've seen as well. High class smoker I assume ::)
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

That is really really nice! I've never seen one either! Did you think it was just a coin?
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Bev said:
That is really really nice! I've never seen one either! Did you think it was just a coin?
Nah, I've pretty much stopped guessing at what the signal's telling me. I've dug so many random things... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom