What's new

Just because I havent seen one on here

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because I haven't seen one on here

Okay, I actually dug this last Wednesday, but I just picked up a camera on the weekend so....
Got this at my usual spot. A sterling cigarette holder. I'm assuming it's Victorian.
I'm pretty much always pleasantly surprised when I go out, and amazed at the fact you can do an area (albeit large) year after year, and still be pulling sweet little pieces like this. :icon_thumleft:
Good hunting y'all! and thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0054.webp
    IMG_0054.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,383
Upvote 0
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Very nice Piece!
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Now that is a first that I've seen on here. Very cool :headbang: Never knew they had silver cigarette holders. Nice find :hello2:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Really cool find in amazing condition. :thumbsup: Congrats.

I believe that is the first one I've seen on here also.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

very cool piece, never had one, what are the hallmarks on it? or is it just marked sterling?
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

CRUSADER said:
very cool piece, never had one, what are the hallmarks on it? or is it just marked sterling?
Illegible the mark was by the mouth part :P. Guaranteed to be worn...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0055.webp
    IMG_0055.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,346
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

great dig. I love unusual sterling pieces and that one is gorgeous!
hh
~Nash~
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Yup, first I have ever seen. And a beauty at that. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

very cool find
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Neat find,gotta be a first. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Nice smoking utensil . not like the 420 stuff I find all the time
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

underdogger said:
Nice smoking utensil . not like the 420 stuff I find all the time
:laughing9: I hear ya. I've acquired quite a collection myself. People have been partying in my woods a loooonnnnggg time.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

I like it. I'd love to dig one them.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

nice to see such a unique find! congrats
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Nice find ! I'd almost take up cigarettes if I found that ! (almost) Argentium.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Great find it looks older then Victorian although not many woman smoked back then at least not in public it looks like a female cigarette holder Good find :thumbsup:

Audry Hepburn,s cigarette holder
 

Attachments

  • cigarette-holder-2187.webp
    cigarette-holder-2187.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,160
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

sweet find!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR TUFF
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Now that has got to be a few and far between kind of find! really cool and good work on the find and the pics! HH.

Chuck.
 
Re: Just because I haven't seen one on here

Very nice condition and a cool find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom