What's new

Just Cruched Some Numbers!

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
;D ;D :D :o
My wife, son and I have been CRHing since late November 07 or Early Dec 07 and I sat down today and looked at all we had found.

20.5797 Troy Ounce Silver!!!

Face Value $58.30

Todays Melt Value $331.13 ;D ;D :o

CRHing is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
wait until you have done it for a year or so and have more than 10 times that amount
 
Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plan on going to around 10 banks I have never been to tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!
 
You don't need luck, just grab the teller by the throat and say give me the %@#$&*$ silver!!!!!! Sorry better not do that- I hate these bank holidays, can you tell LOL. HH Mark
 
LOL you know you can go to Walmart and get rolls of dimes on those bank holidays.

HH
Cat
 
In your figuring........... Did you minus the amount of gas you spent on your trips to & from each bank to buy & to dump?
 
seger98 said:
In your figuring........... Did you minus the amount of gas you spent on your trips to & from each bank to buy & to dump?
If you are going for profit then that matters. If you are like me, then it's a hobby. When I make a bank run I also find a place to detect. I kill 2 birds with one stone. I've amassed 22 ponds of silver since last May. That's all I look at.
 
hmmmmm how much silver is in a pond.lmao....sorry couldn't pass that up
 
Well no I didn't subtract Gas . I just do this for fun and for something to do with the Fam. As much as gas is If we subtract gas it propably wouldn't be worth the trip 85-90% of the time.
Good Hunting!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom