B bloovey Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 123 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 Thread Owner #1 What is the most expensive item you ever bought and what is the most expensive item you have sold?
wainzoid Bronze Member Joined Jan 29, 2007 Messages 1,053 Reaction score 1,565 Golden Thread 0 Location morrisons cove = smell our dairy air Feb 18, 2017 #2 My ex-wife.
B bloovey Full Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 123 Reaction score 91 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 18, 2017 Thread Owner #3 same here
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 18, 2017 #4 Same here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,715 Reaction score 22,218 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Feb 18, 2017 #5 I'll see your ex-wife, and raise ya two more. Yep, got 3 of 'em.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 18, 2017 #6 DizzyDigger said: I'll see your ex-wife, and raise ya two more. Yep, got 3 of 'em. Click to expand... Know wonder you're dizzy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DizzyDigger said: I'll see your ex-wife, and raise ya two more. Yep, got 3 of 'em. Click to expand... Know wonder you're dizzy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swaveab Hero Member Joined Jul 21, 2015 Messages 663 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest PA Detector(s) used Safari Primary Interest: Other Feb 18, 2017 #7 No wonder why he's swinging.
Swaveab Hero Member Joined Jul 21, 2015 Messages 663 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest PA Detector(s) used Safari Primary Interest: Other Feb 18, 2017 #8 I'd have to say my ex comes in 2nd as my house is #1 and I still have the expense because she didn't want it.
I'd have to say my ex comes in 2nd as my house is #1 and I still have the expense because she didn't want it.