What's new

Just Doing My Part to End the Shortage...

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,417
Golden Thread
0
Location
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So apparently Chase is the only bank left that can’t get quarters. I went to a branch to buy some the other day... the nice teller said they can only sell 2 rolls because of the shortage. So I decided to make sure they never run out again. Congrats, Chase! You’re my new dump bank.
 
Upvote 0
Chase here wanted to charge me business rates for coin handling. I started the coin collecting merit badge with my scout troop and they would not even give us a box of halves at cost. wanted 5$ handling fee. I have multiple accounts with them, went to a bank I did not even have an account with (Republic) and they pulled every odd thing from their vault for my boys at face, and gave us the foreign stuff slated to be disposed of.
 
Hey you're just a helper. I am in the same boat. The dump banks are finding themselves for us these days!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom