What's new

Just finished my audit of my July totals.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
And It will go down as the worst month this year for Halves.

0 Walkers.
3 Bens.
17 64's
less than 100 40%'s.

Total number of boxes searched. 44
Total number of road trips. 3

Ouch.

Mojo
 
Upvote 0
Ive had a couple months this year I would have been happy to trade with ya man. They all add up.
 
MOJO -

It happens to the best of us. I think all the silver wondered itself to this side of the state :laughing7:

Keep searching over there, and Ill keep pluggin away over here.

-bigJ
 
coinmojo said:
And It will go down as the worst month this year for Halves.

0 Walkers.
3 Bens.
17 64's
less than 100 40%'s.

Total number of boxes searched. 44
Total number of road trips. 3

Ouch.

Mojo

I did 44 boxes myself in July and got similiar results as you. My worst month this year.Last week I beat out the entire month of July with 16 boxes.
HH
Rich
 
Hang in there Mojo. I have had a few months were I can count on one hand how many silvers I have found. Then a Rich Hartford experience happens and I am right back into the thick of it.
 
Mojo, that would be a good month for me. You did search a lot of boxes though. Lately I've been doing road trips, might go back to boxes soon. I just really like road trips, going to different banks. You never know when you will hit the mother load. Boxes are just so hit or miss here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom