yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I'm so proud...of my crop of Brussels sprouts this year. So proud... And this, my friends, is why I'm not a farmer. Happy New Year all!
I'm so proud...of my crop of Brussels sprouts this year. So proud... And this, my friends, is why I'm not a farmer. Happy New Year all!
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 31, 2017 #2 Oh Yeah, bumper crop! Thanks for sharing.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Yup, the bumperest!
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,688 Reaction score 22,096 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Dec 31, 2017 #4 Grown in a teacup?
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #5 I have heard of micro-farming but this?
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,694 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #6 Honey I shrunk the sprouts.......
ronwoodcraft Bronze Member Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 8,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Dec 31, 2017 #7 Just right, that's about all the brussels sprouts I can handle anyway.
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,195 Reaction score 10,879 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2017 #8 They usually roll off my fork onto the floor, so great idea using the spoon!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Jan 1, 2018 #9 that's more than enough for me.
RW Hero Member Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 930 Reaction score 1,002 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth'ish Detector(s) used Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 1, 2018 #10 Be sure and eat ALL of your vegetables... I would have loved your farming skills when I was a kid!
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2018 #11 I often order a side of crispy brussel sprouts with bacon bits along with delicious chicken and waffles with pumpkin seed butter at restaurant uptown. Yes I eat my green's Attachments 24386430.webp 34.5 KB · Views: 59
I often order a side of crispy brussel sprouts with bacon bits along with delicious chicken and waffles with pumpkin seed butter at restaurant uptown. Yes I eat my green's