What's new

Just Getting Started With Rolls and Teller Trays Before...

Bugsterx2

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Ordering a couple of boxes of halves within next 2 weeks. In the meantime, I've just been going through rolls of halves from the bank. Only been through 3 rolls and not a single 40% or 90% keeper. I did manage a 1964 half from a teller tray today! No other halves or Ikes though. Just getting my feet wet, but boy I can sure see how CRH does become habit forming. HH. Jim
 
Upvote 0
Bugsterx2,
Welcome to the hobby! Wish you the best of luck in your searches!
Steve :icon_sunny:
 
Thanks guys! I'll keep you posted on the boxes of halves--hopefully they'll produce something.
 
Best of luck Bugster - bet you can't find just one! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom