What's new

Just got back!

DAS7NY

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I was on the way to the doctor and decided to stop at a few banks. Last night I made up some cards too. The first bank I went to had $20 and gladly took my card. The other 3 banks gladly took my card but no one else had any halves or large dollars. Well as soon as I got in the car from the first bank I tore open the rolls. First roll had nothing. Since I am new to this I figured this was typical so I didn't get my hopes up. I tore open the 2nd roll and the first coin was a 1969. Then in the roll there was another 69 and a 67! So I passed my card around and got 3 40%. I think I did pretty well! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Still but just in 2 rolls I found 3 silver. I just have to go to the banks more often and pass my card around. Despite what my Dad says, he says just to call the banks but as soon as I say half dollars right away they say no and hang up. If I go there in person they can check the vault and I can also pass around my card.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom