Just got my Ace 250 today !!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Till you learn your machine it is wise to dig everything. Take a few different targets like nails, coins, pull tabs, gold ring and silver coin or ring and lay them on ground with no metal targets under them. Wave the coil over each target while turning up the disc to see where they drop out and then see how the other targets respond. Note that when you disc out pull tabs, most of the gold rings don't respond either.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
good luck with it. I love mine. I have been using mine about 2 years and still dig everything till I'm too tired to dig. I hunt in jewelry mode most of the time. Remember, gold will ring up like a nickel or foil so don't descrimininate them out!

salty dog

Aug 10, 2005
Southern Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Garrett GTP 1350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hi pegleg,
I've had my ace 250 for about 2 years now. It is a great machine !!!!
I've found some great items with it. Coins, gold and silver jewerly, relics, etc.
I've found that running the sensitivity at about 4 in all jewerly mode works best for me.
Good luck and happy hunting !!!
salty

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I got mine last March and am very pleased with it. Dig everything until you get used to the tones and ID's. The ID's will fool you, If it bounces around between them it is usually trash but until you dig it up you just don't know. Try using all the different combinations of settings, for more depth use higher sensitivity. For the $200 I spent for mine I am really happy with it. Have fun HH Charlie

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I have one and it is a extraordinary detector for it's size and cost ......It does what some detectors do..... That you would pay 3 times more for.....................

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Now go out, practice and have fun! That's what it was designed to do. And don't be surprised if you find a lot of loot too :thumbsup:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread