What's new

Just got my E-Trac yesterday woohoo!

RoadKillDave

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Too bad we have all this snow here in MI.
 
Yeeaahh Buuddy! Nice! I'm marking the days off on the calender, spring will be here soon....just got the 10 X 12 SEF coil for my explorer, can't wait to try it out!
 
I got the new procoil for my Quattro. Makes the snow just a little harder to have patience with!

Good Luck,
mark
 
Tell us all about the E-trac - and the Quattro - I, for one, have never used a Minelab and am thinking about picking up either new or used one before spring. I'll bet that Quattro is a sleeper - people don't talk much about it but I've seen some good deep finds posted that were found with it. The Etrac actually seems to be the real deal according to all I've read. Good luck guys-

Ian
 
100 freqs and a price of $1700.00 dollars it better be!!! Man that's a chunk of change!! But from what I've seen it's a great machine, love to use one around wetsalt sand!
 
I think that's 28 freqs from 1.5 to 100khz. Cost $1500.
Still a chunk of change, but worth it to many.

Good Luck,
Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom