What's new

Just Hit 4000, What Now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
I don't feel any older that I did five minutes ago!

Will I lose my wings?

Will my butt begin to sag?

Will I begin to grow man-boobs?

Will I begin to look like aa?

What future do I have?

Shall I exit now?

Guess I'll take my hostage Rat Fink and go.


Goodby :'(
 

Attachments

  • Rat Fink Hostage.gif
    Rat Fink Hostage.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 278
  • Rat Fink Hostage.gif
    Rat Fink Hostage.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 268
I hit 5000 a day or so ago.

Nothing's changed. Just got a day or so older is all.

Hang in there buddy...
 
<--- half way there :icon_study:
 
dude thank god you dont look like me it would hurt :D
 
rofl actually you look about the same as you did yesterday! :tongue3:
 
Well, I was gonna congratulate you on making it to 4,000 posts, but you're still holding me hostage. :protest: I gotta :icon_scratch: think hard, I know :violent1: ;D :D :D :D Wait...I know my twin sister will help me
AvatarCrazyMouse.gif

AvatarCrazyMouse.gif​
4,000+ & still going strong!​
 

Attachments

  • congrats (2).webp
    congrats (2).webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 146
Is she single?

Does she also own a Harley?

She want a date?














Send picture of Harley ;D









PS. The rat has been released
 

Attachments

  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    Oy! That\'s funny..gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom