What's new

Just killin time CRHng at the night job

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

I just got done with a dime box & 2 penny boxes, they had 23 Wheaties, here is what I got:

Dime box:
Skunk

Penny box #1:

1940d
1942
1944d x 2
1945
1953s
1954d
1954s
1955d x 2
1956d
1957d

Oldest Canadian Penny:
1946

Penny box #2:

1934
1939
1940
1940d
1941
1944
1945
1952d
1956d
1957d
1958d

Not the best and not the worst, hell - I just killed 2 hours at work!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

tOUGH luck on the dimes but not bad on the pennies. I found two silver dimes today you would have been proud.

-golden silver
 
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

nice finds! im on a little dime skunk streak myself!

HH
 
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

Man - that's good work if you can get it ! Argentium.
 
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

sorry about the dimes......WTG on the pennies......beats being bored
 
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

never thought I would live to hear of you being skunked with a dime box. Wow....
 
Re: Just killin time CRH'ng at the night job

Great Job on killing 2 hours at work! AND you got coins , GREAT JOB!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom