What's new

Just like bummin around

Pirate George

Greenie
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
SLC, Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett at gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wondering if there are folks in salt lake city who get out metal detecting and panning his spring and might want a guy hanging with them when they get out. I have some thoughts on places I want to go with my md around nephi, scipio area. Have access to a very large ranch area by yuba reservoir. :metaldetector:
 
Good luck. I don't pan though.
 
Good luck. I don't pan though.

Don't know if what I do is panning or splashing . Don't know if I metal detect or wander. But do know where 2 old one room school houses are, one fallen down that needs wandering around. A nice little creek in the mountains that I would like to play in.
 
Don't know if what I do is panning or splashing . Don't know if I metal detect or wander. But do know where 2 old one room school houses are, one fallen down that needs wandering around. A nice little creek in the mountains that I would like to play in.

Has anyone been MD around winnemucca, Nevada. I was considering going north of there about 2 hours. Got some leads from a friend of mine who hunts checkers out that way.
 
Has anyone been MD around winnemucca, Nevada. I was considering going north of there about 2 hours. Got some leads from a friend of mine who hunts checkers out that way.

I mean hunts chuckers...dang auto spell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom