worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 1, 2017 Thread Owner #1 He was sitting there staring at something until I opened the door,then a big cat took off. GOD Bless Chris
He was sitting there staring at something until I opened the door,then a big cat took off. GOD Bless Chris
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 1, 2017 #2 He's cute! Was he planning his escape or his attack?
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 1, 2017 Thread Owner #3 Wrightdigger said: He's cute! Was he planning his escape or his attack? Click to expand... I think he just froze at the site of it.
Wrightdigger said: He's cute! Was he planning his escape or his attack? Click to expand... I think he just froze at the site of it.