What's new

Just one keeper today

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Man the ground was hard at this grove today. But I would have made the effort to dig deep if I could only get a good signal. Not even a wheat today and barely any clad either. But did get a '16 Barber early into the hunt so it made a long day a bit easier, knowing it was in my pocket. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 503.webp
    johnsnew 503.webp
    107 KB · Views: 218
  • johnsnew 505.webp
    johnsnew 505.webp
    100 KB · Views: 215
Great looking Barber! I like getting a silver early on too, keeps me motivated, though I've noticed that whenever I make a great find early on, finding the next takes a long time, if ever. most of my really good finds come at the tail end of the hunt. Strange.

Joe
 
Oh man! If you can only get one keeper, a '16 Barber is the way to go! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That pendant looks cool, too!

Nice hunt, John! :wink:
 
now that is a meager find....only 1 silver...jez but it's a nice one...WTG
 
AHH. . . a sweet 16 :thumbsup: Nice!
 
DP BOB said:
now that is a meager find....only 1 silver...jez but it's a nice one...WTG
I SECOND THAT!
 
That barber is in really good condition! That was a nice one find.
 
Great Barber! Seems like in the last month there has been alot of Barbers found!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom