
DPDKid, whats your method to collect this Mo gold? highbanker,test pans,dpdkld said:Ok not trying to copy but maybe we can start a "just one more pan pic thread" where we can get some pics of our better pans. This is a very good "one pan" in Missouri for that galacial gold AKA: Forcefully displaced Canadian gold!!
??looks like your on the spot!
) after a rain. When I started I utilized much of the information from Chucks book Midwest Prospecting which can be found on his site midwestprospector.com. Im not trying to sell for him but the book is priceless for us midwest folk trying our a$$es of to get what we can find. I wish I had a claim or place in a gold producing state to go but for the amount of time I could spend each year going there it just wouldn't make sense. That includes a club. I've been lucky enough to hit Alabama gold camp and did well, and the Black Hills, and Coker creek in TN but thats it. My dream would to have a really good place in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, California, Nevada that had some real good gold and a chance to get a decent nugget that I could try at least once. But until then I am homing in on my skills on finding what I can here in MO.
John i wish that was the way it is ,but unfortunatly it isnt! lots of land owners/ranchers/farmers dont want the liability of anyone out on their land. sue crazy people just ruined it for everyone in all states!Hoser John said:From what I saw on the news last night you should be able to pan just about anywhere in Missouri---oops now Misery as the floods,tornados and contamination is unleashed--bummer-keep your feet dry-John![]()
John

