Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
Just One Silver Coin Today! ...But It's a Big One!
Today I went back to the area where I found those 3 barber dimes last month. After about 2 hours worth of swinging I get a perfect hit at 3 1/2 inches.
My eyes probably looked liked saucers when I saw this big silver half dollar! It's a 1942-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar! These big coins are always a thrill
to find, it never gets old! Also dug up two silver rings, (one of them is suspect as to being real sterling?) 3 wheaties, a Seagrams Whiskey Token,
and about $ 9.00 in clad coins.
Today I went back to the area where I found those 3 barber dimes last month. After about 2 hours worth of swinging I get a perfect hit at 3 1/2 inches.
My eyes probably looked liked saucers when I saw this big silver half dollar! It's a 1942-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar! These big coins are always a thrill
to find, it never gets old! Also dug up two silver rings, (one of them is suspect as to being real sterling?) 3 wheaties, a Seagrams Whiskey Token,
and about $ 9.00 in clad coins.
Attachments
-
July 18 finds 001.webp30.1 KB · Views: 178 -
July 18 finds 002.webp35.5 KB · Views: 170 -
July 18 finds 003.webp87.3 KB · Views: 183 -
July 18 finds 004.webp36.9 KB · Views: 167 -
July 18 finds 006.webp84.4 KB · Views: 162 -
July 18 finds 007.webp33 KB · Views: 166 -
July 18 finds 008.webp21.5 KB · Views: 171 -
July 18 finds 009.webp83.5 KB · Views: 177 -
July 18 finds 011.webp32.8 KB · Views: 170 -
July 18 finds 012.webp91.9 KB · Views: 174 -
July 18 finds 015.webp17.4 KB · Views: 175 -
July 18 finds 016.webp18.4 KB · Views: 169 -
July 18 finds 017.webp23 KB · Views: 169 -
July 18 finds 018.webp17.4 KB · Views: 174 -
July 18 finds 019.webp25.2 KB · Views: 172 -
July 18 finds 020.webp18.8 KB · Views: 176 -
July 18 finds 021.webp22.6 KB · Views: 165 -
July 18 finds 022.webp41.7 KB · Views: 167 -
July 18 finds 024.webp9.5 KB · Views: 171 -
July 18 finds 002.webp7.4 KB · Views: 172 -
July 18 finds 003.webp26.6 KB · Views: 172 -
July 18 finds 004.webp28.7 KB · Views: 169 -
July 18 finds 005.webp23 KB · Views: 175 -
July 18 finds 007.webp12.5 KB · Views: 167 -
July 18 finds 008.webp17.9 KB · Views: 165 -
July 18 finds 009.webp16 KB · Views: 159
Upvote
36
Thanks for sharing !


.....
Is this a park? Maybe a lovers lane area?
, nice hunt!







