Just over a year in

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn’t do any hunting today so I finally got around to a bunch of cleaning/preserving/displaying that I’ve been putting off. I think half the fun of this hobby is going through everything and making cases and organizing it all. The boxes are all based on specific locations or sites and the tackle boxes are organized in a random fashion that works because it’s all mostly junk, but I’ll label it. I started metal detecting about a year and two months ago and there’s no way I’m stopping now. I’m pretty sure all of the interesting things have been posted here already, but if anyone wants a better pic of something just ask. It’s all laid out for a while so I can ogle it. Til the cat wakes up at least!

Attachments

• IMG_5008.jpeg
    IMG_5008.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5009.jpeg
    IMG_5009.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5011.jpeg
    IMG_5011.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5010.jpeg
    IMG_5010.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 12

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're doing just fine, good looking displays!! Once it sinks it's teeth in you're hooked.

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Didn’t do any hunting today so I finally got around to a bunch of cleaning/preserving/displaying that I’ve been putting off. I think half the fun of this hobby is going through everything and making cases and organizing it all. The boxes are all based on specific locations or sites and the tackle boxes are organized in a random fashion that works because it’s all mostly junk, but I’ll label it. I started metal detecting about a year and two months ago and there’s no way I’m stopping now. I’m pretty sure all of the interesting things have been posted here already, but if anyone wants a better pic of something just ask. It’s all laid out for a while so I can ogle it. Til the cat wakes up at least!
Great work!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread