Just received new E-trac today

fiscus

Feb 13, 2010
Upstate S.C.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3, MXT, Silver Eagle
fiscus said:
I have never used any MD besides whites. Is this minelab going to blow my mind?
I will probably end up in the nervous hospital :tongue3:
I guess I will just jump in with both feet and hope for the best. I have Andy's book
so I will be reading for a few days while it rains around here in SC.
Any advice would be helpful
You starting to freak yourself out. Already.

I'll help you if you need it. It's actually a simple machine to learn if you don't look into it too much.
Close the book and PM me for really easy instructions.
I don't mind helping people out

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 358
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 363
I had never used a Minelab detector until I bought an E-trac one year ago. Now I can't imagine using any other brand. Andy's book helped me learn about my detector. However getting out and hunting as much as possible really accelerated the learning process. I've been able to get out and hunt four times this year. I've already found 7 silver coins. One of them is a 1788 Spanish Reale I found the day before yesterday. (You can see it in the "Today's Finds!" forum. The title is 1788 Spanish Silver Reale Found in Ohio!) It's undoubtedly my best find to date. Actually, that's me holding it in the field right after I found it in my avatar pic. I also found a 1929 Buffalo nickel, a bunch of wheats, modern coins, odds&ends, and the usual trash. I like results and Minelab delivers the goods. Best of Luck to you! :icon_thumleft:

:icon_thumright: congrats on the new machine. By the way welcome to TNET

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back