What's new

Just saying hello

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to say hello to the forum.

I have not been active at all for more then 2 or 3 months. Since I work for a bank we just finished the FDIC and State
Bank Exam. We did great but it was a lot of work that took several months as anticipation for the exam.

Still I read your posts and enjoy them


Hope to be back soon.

Darth Walker
 
Upvote 0
Hey Darth long time no hear. Yeah I was wondering what happened to you pal. Good to hear from you and hope to see some of your finds in the near future.

Golden Silver
 
ah yes darth walker has fsllen to the dark side ;D
 
Ah, I figured you retired and forgot about everyone here. Hope to see some good finds
when you start posting again.
 
Hello there, you working at a Bank aught to give you a leg up- head start on most of us CRH's; best wishes & keep your FRN's ready for conversion. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom