Just saying Hello

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
American Hawks Explorer HP 1016 & Harbor Freight pin pointer
Just joined today, haven't even gotten an MD yet... it's being shipped.... Just a beginners one.... just starting out in this...
I'm in Gardner, Ma. Been reading the forum for a while as a guest and thought I'd join....

I'm retired, and on a disability, so time is usually no problem for me.... although I don't drive after dark due to eye sight problems brought on by diabetes..... I was in the fire service for 34 years.... and I also do stock photography pretty much everyday.... so I keep busy......

OK that's it for now... hope to see ya all around the boards.....

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
howdy Bennym. this is a great site whether you have a detector or not. Hope your finds are many, and your posts have pix.

OP
OP
bennym

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Thank you Mamabear

I'm sure it wont be long before I'm posting "something"..... might be pop tops, but it'll be something ! ;D

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
welcome dude !!! i'm just below boston.... hope to hunt with ya someday !! ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
bennym

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Thanks Green1... ya never know..... but it would have to be out this way.... I've had enough of the Boston area ;D

Born in Medford... partly raised in Burlington... lived in Newton Center, Waltham, and Arlington.
Worked all over the area..... that's why I moved West ! LOL :thumbsup: ::)

Now it's starting to get too crowded here too ! Might be time to start moving North ! Murhahahaha :icon_scratch:

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just saying Hello....Hello to you back!!!

This is a great place...the Mass. forums a little slow :icon_scratch: I don't know why??? We live in such a old state loads of old "LOOT"!!! It has picked up lately...I hope you get your detector out there swinging soon!! Good luck :thumbsup: can't wait to see your loot!!! Welcome!!

OP
OP
bennym

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Thank you for the welcome Beach Hunter :)
The machine should be here this week, in the mean time I'm making a list of places I want to hunt... I'll start out close to home the first few times.....

I would think in the good weather the boards would be slow because everyone will be out hunting, cleaning finds, photographing, etc..... wouldn't you rather be out hunting then sitting at the computer :-\ lol

I'll be posting all those pull tabs and bottle caps ! ::)

Safe hunting everyone.... :icon_sunny:

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Really the beach hunting forums are hot in the summer!!! everyone wants to show off the GOLD :thumbsup: !!!!! I hope we all get lots of the yellow!!!!!! HH

OP
OP
bennym

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Thank you Cladius.... Happy to be here.... :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions