What's new

Just scored my first seated from "the" field since winter

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I've been hunting this small piece of the seated field that was not planted off and on since spring. It's full of iron and pounded but have managed a few Indians, v and shield nickels and a two center. Tonight I got lucky with seated dime #14 from here and career seated #20 as well as silver #80 fty. It's one of the most beat up I've dug here but I'll take it for a plowed and fertilized field. First pic is about everything I dug in the one hour I was there
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    435.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    271.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Upvote 46
Congrats on the seated. I think their my favorite coin to find, really like the design of them.
 
Congratualtions on the nice relic and coin hunt! :occasion14:
 
Great find on the seated!, banged up or not, a seated is always a welcome find!
 
Very nice! Congratulations!
 
Congrats on the seated dime and other nice finds
 
Love that seated!
 
It's better when the coin has some environmental damage. The guys who dig pristine seated coins around here tend to get uppity after awhile .
 
nice! man thats a killer place you got there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom