What's new

Just sharing with yall...

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sharing with y'all...

posted on FB by a friend.



578147_10200465090223921_1922477002_n.webp 487469_10200465092983990_139686944_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well put Kathy Straub.

To hold ancient art and working tools from people who have been gone thousands of years, bridges a certain gap. metaphorically and even spiritually.

That is my take on it.
 
I really like being out and hearing nothing but the birds and seeing nature. Its real relaxing. And of course a point is nice to get the blood pumping.
 
hey hey Riv,
those are nice i bet most all tnetters have done the 'nature dance'

Kathy is right about just getting out and walking along real slow and getting fresh air and enjoying the sounds of nature............and leave our cell phone in the pickup
 
Very nice, thank you for sharing that!
 
SO many people ask why go look for a rock in the dirt and right there is what it's ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
hey hey Riv,
those are nice i bet most all tnetters have done the 'nature dance'

Kathy is right about just getting out and walking along real slow and getting fresh air and enjoying the sounds of nature............and leave our cell phone in the pickup

Larson I'm not sure if I know the nature dance. Can you post a video of you or Kelly doing the nature dance? Strictly for educational purposes, no laughing, just learning. Lol! Just kidding you. I hope the weather will break, and the dance can be done by you, Kelly, Russy, and the whole gang simultaneously!
 
I just give God the credit that I can get out, and enjoy his handiwork! With my bummed up legs, I treasure evey moment that I can walk the hills and plains.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom