What's new

Just some of my finds of last year

piggman1

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Here is just a few of my finds around the area I live in. Some of you may remember my post.
 

Attachments

  • BACKS.webp
    BACKS.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 651
  • Fronts.webp
    Fronts.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 652
  • 1st Day Football Field.webp
    1st Day Football Field.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 658
  • 2nd hunt2.webp
    2nd hunt2.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 655
  • cross.webp
    cross.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 644
  • 1 driveway Davis House.webp
    1 driveway Davis House.webp
    49 KB · Views: 654
  • BACKS.webp
    BACKS.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 629
  • Fronts.webp
    Fronts.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 653
  • 1st Day Football Field.webp
    1st Day Football Field.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 651
  • 2nd hunt2.webp
    2nd hunt2.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 647
  • 12.webp
    12.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 646
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 657
  • 13.webp
    13.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 646
  • 14K.webp
    14K.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 651
  • cross.webp
    cross.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 618
  • findings1.webp
    findings1.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 634
  • rings2.webp
    rings2.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 635
Great finds, I missed your posts!

HH
-GC
 
Thanks, I just haven't been out that much this year. I still finding things, but not with a detector. I get back into it here before long I hope. Glad you enjoyed them, and thanks.
 
That's a h3ll of alot of digging, WELL DONE!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom