What's new

Just took a few photos figured I would share

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bone pin almost white from the type clay it was in

View attachment 1179133



ForumRunner_20150624_220457.webp

Socket point

ForumRunner_20150624_220557.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220612.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220627.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220640.webp

Cool crusty tool likely went into a bone or antler handle

ForumRunner_20150624_220725.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220743.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220802.webp



ForumRunner_20150624_220817.webp
 
Upvote 0
I always enjoy seeing the different types of artifacts that come from other parts of the country, thanks for showing.
 
Thanks guys

ForumRunner_20150625_095501.webp
 
nice pieces for sure
 
I have never found any bone tools. Enjoyed seeing yours.
 
Happy to share
 
Love seeing all the artifacts you find like that.
 
Thank you I haven't posted in a while been busy offshore fishing it's been great here lately.
 
Great pieces Gator. I love that Antler Arrowpoint of yours. It is the only one I have ever seen that was sharpened like that to expose the inside.
 
Thank you for stopping by.
It's the only one I've seen like that too.. Usually they are more of a cone.. A lot of shallow water grass flats with lots of fish in them in the area it was found I'm thinking there was a good chance it was used for fishing sticking things like flounder I wonder if that has something to do with the adjustment in style
 
My thinking is it had a toggle through it kind of like a Harpoon. They could spear the fish and then pull it in with the rope attached to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom