D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I think left is a (newer?) MK? Second, no clue. Odd line in it which looks like contamination (don't feel it on the surface). Attachments IMG_9440.webp 160.6 KB · Views: 75 IMG_9441.webp 372.6 KB · Views: 72 IMG_9442.webp 238 KB · Views: 70 IMG_9443.webp 226.1 KB · Views: 73
I think left is a (newer?) MK? Second, no clue. Odd line in it which looks like contamination (don't feel it on the surface).
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Sep 8, 2016 #2 I agree with MK on the left, I don't think new though. The right one is odd. How big is it? Some akro shooters looked a bit like this. Even if smaller, akro is all that makes sense. The seams are small for an akro, but
I agree with MK on the left, I don't think new though. The right one is odd. How big is it? Some akro shooters looked a bit like this. Even if smaller, akro is all that makes sense. The seams are small for an akro, but