What's new

Just unreal!!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fresno State Bulldogs National Baseball Champions. Goes to show nothing is impossible...aa :occasion14:
 
What a great series!
Always have to root for the underdogs, er, I mean Bulldogs!

Georgia was expected to win and you could see the tension in the dugout. Where Fresno was loose and playing ball like a team that had nothing to loose.
Tough call on who to pick for MVP of game three.

Congrats to Fresno State. :thumbsup:

Steve
 
WOOF WOOF WOOF NATIONAL CHAMPS WOOF WOOF WOOF !!!!!!!!

Congrats
PLL
 
that was some of the best ball I've seen played in a long time, and I'm a Wichita state fan
 
Guys this town is on fire with pride. This is one of the most positive things to happen to Fresno in years. Tonight there is going to be a parade ::) and a homecoming to celebrate what some say is one of the greatest games in baseball history. If these young men can win a title i can find a gold coin...aa
 
Congrats for your team AA. I didn't get to watch the game but I bet it was a thriller. Bet those Ga. Dawgs are still getting chewed out by their coach.
 
Pepper2004 said:
Congrats for your team AA. I didn't get to watch the game but I bet it was a thriller. Bet those Ga. Dawgs are still getting chewed out by their coach.
a coach cant complain how his team played meaning Georgia. Those young men had heart to get as far as they did. The Georgia dogs will be back :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom