What's new

Just wanted to say thanks

ghostbaer

Greenie
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy your posts. 3rd shifter so I read most of them over lunch (3am). Searched 1st $100 of Halfs and found 2 40% so I guess I am hooked. Thanks again everyone for sharing. GB :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I will second this post! I have been a CRHer for a long time, but it's sooooo much more fun to be able to share with everyone on this forum. Also, I think 99.99% of our members are supportive and helpful with tips and encouragement. So thanks to all from Numismaniac as well. I haven't seen the .01% yet, but I guess it could happen....

BTW: I'm on another work trip this week (tough month, on the road just about every week, but good for CRH road trips). This time I'm in New Mexico which typically isn't that great... But, I did get a 40% yesterday over the counter. Will post final results this coming weekend when I get home. I'm off to California next week. Haven't been there for years, so I have visions of free flowing silver :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom