What's new

Just what I need...

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were actually triplets. The third one was out of range of the camera. IMG_1197.webp
 
Looks like my backyard. In another two months, they'll be enjoying my pears. I have enough to share.
 
Smoky...you made 'em a playground...8-)

Gotta love babies...still waiting for Lucky to bring her newest
little ones by. I think this year I'll make a wading pool for them
to play in.

IMG_1197-2.webp
 
Actually, I think that's all three in the picture. Momma turkey was down the street on the side of the road staring at a vulture who was on a fence. Just standing there. I hope she didn't lose her nest.
 
Nice shot Smokey. The Fawns are always fun to watch. They are just so full of energy.
 
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:
 
The trail camera got them.
 
Nice photo. Thanks for sharing.
 
I want the bobcat and the mountain lion on the cam, but haven't heard them lately.
 
I want to see the Bob Cat and Mountain lion and possibly a bigfoot
 
Well, maybe we'll get lucky. I put out a brand new set of Hi Def security cameras and they record night and day every movement. Linked to cell phone, so I won't miss anything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom