What's new

Just what I need

Yeah stay away. I got stung on back of the head while I was on a stand up fertilizer spreader. It felt like a nail gun to the head. It was just one. I couldn’t imagine anymore attacking. Made my vision blurry
Wow .thanks again for the advice..The only solution for this problem is don’t mess with them.
I’m glad you are doing better
 
ARC Thanks again..
I mowed the lawn again this afternoon on my tractor and made sure to keep my distance.
The nest is over 300 feet away from the house so there is no need to do anything stupid and the ER is too long of a drive.
Your Hells Piñata reply is outstanding
Yes sir. I believe I made this similar post awhile back. In my 26 year career with the Fire Dept., I remember running two calls that involved bee stings that unfortunately resulted in death. Both were males, one was elderly and was highly allergic to bee stings. The other was a young man, physically fit, and was a rugby player. Both were stung in the neck by a yellow jacket, and had their airway compromised. Some state that they are not allergic to bee stings, and that they have never had an allergic reaction. In truth, all are only one sting away from having an allergic reaction. One can't be too careful around bee's, hornets, wasps, etc. If in doubt, call an expert. Be Safe.
 
Yes sir. I believe I made this similar post awhile back. In my 26 year career with the Fire Dept., I remember running two calls that involved bee stings that unfortunately resulted in death. Both were males, one was elderly and was highly allergic to bee stings. The other was a young man, physically fit, and was a rugby player. Both were stung in the neck by a yellow jacket, and had their airway compromised. Some state that they are not allergic to bee stings, and that they have never had an allergic reaction. In truth, all are only one sting away from having an allergic reaction. One can't be too careful around bee's, hornets, wasps, etc. If in doubt, call an expert. Be Safe.
Thanks so much for your reply……Well Said..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom