What's new

Kackle of 1970s

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Kackle of 1970's

I promised a photo of my 70's some time ago. My photohosting is unbearably slow these days but I had to send some pics to another member so got a shot of them while I was at it. The two best ones are in my Dansco but here's the spares. HH Mark
70s010.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Kackle of 1970's

Silver Stripe said:
I promised a photo of my 70's some time ago. My photohosting is unbearably slow these days but I had to send some pics to another member so got a shot of them while I was at it. The two best ones are in my Dansco but here's the spares. HH Mark
70s010.jpg

Nice, I got a 1970 but it was and "S" and from a silver mint set in my last box. I was hoping it was
a "D".

Again, Nice batch of coins you have there.
 
Re: Kackle of 1970's

you find them together or all different times? i have only found 1 and it was a thrill, finding 10 gzzz
 
Re: Kackle of 1970's

A couple of your "spares" look pretty awesome. WTG on a nice find.
 
Re: Kackle of 1970's

Nice score. Thanks for the eye candy.

Mojo
 
Re: Kackle of 1970's

I've found 7 this year all one at a time. Almost regret the 10 or so I traded off to other members here for '64's, I could have had a whole roll haha. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom