What's new

Karma pay back

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See my good deed in General Discussion...this I found hours later at a different spot so I'll take it as good karma! Copper religious medal, I believe the writing is Latin and at the bottom of the back under Lourde I think is a date of 18??. Any input would be appreciated..thanks. LatinRel181.webpLatinRel182.webp
 
Upvote 14
That is pretty neat! Karma is good on this one.
 
I believe it's "1830", but not the date of the medal. I think something happened at Lourdes, France in 1830, so many of the Catholic pendents have this date on them.

aj
 
HEY THERE MR.4 THATS A REALLY NEAT SCORE ....
 
Awesome! Good for you!
 
I believe it's "1830", but not the date of the medal. I think something happened at Lourdes, France in 1830, so many of the Catholic pendents have this date on them.

aj

I believe it was 1858 when Mother Mary was purported to have appeared several times to a peasant girl, I think the date on the medal is 1875 or 1895. Thanks for your info.
 
Congrats on a cool find.
I think it was on September 21 that you posted this find so that it would appear before me today. lol
Very cool karma.
 
Very nice. Karma is a good thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom