Sturgell
Jr. Member
I will start off by saying I have a BHID with the newer 950 coil and it is a good machine however I would like a DD coil since I have grown to love them in the past few weeks. I am confident that I can mount up a D2 or similar coil and achieve the DD coil but I won't be able to dive. Or I could buy an Excal that comes factory with a DD and be able to dive with it.
I wouldn't be diving deep 15'> with a hookah but I really don't want my machine to flood while I am out either.
I wouldn't be diving deep 15'> with a hookah but I really don't want my machine to flood while I am out either.
Upvote
0


So I would keep the BHID, send it in to whites for service and they will probably send it back with the new, bigger coil at no charge! good luck with your decision and HH!






