Keep your hands out of photos Please

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread will surely beat out the one from several years ago from a guy who insisted he found a spear point? (I think it was a point) from outer space.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B. ... I went to MI. and back from TN. in 48 hours and look at what your doing to this thread. How in the hell did we go from discussing "dirty hands" to this level? I think you ought to stay out of the Wal-Marts and get some mental help. Let's just bring back the dirty hands.... Your killing us guy. You other folks ... PLEASE quit feeding into G.I.B.'s problem!!!!! In fact where's the mod's when you really need them??????????

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
G.I.B. ... I went to MI. and back from TN. in 48 hours and look at what your doing to this thread. How in the hell did we go from discussing "dirty hands" to this level? I think you ought to stay out of the Wal-Marts and get some mental help. Let's just bring back the dirty hands.... Your killing us guy. You other folks ... PLEASE quit feeding into G.I.B.'s problem!!!!! In fact where's the mod's when you really need them??????????

Um, I don't think G.I.B. has a problem...I find the thread quite funny. How much discussion do we need about hands and people who think they should control speech and pictures????

sent from a potato...

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes your are right. I apologize for taking away the seriousness of someone posting a photo that does not meet some members requirements.

What was I thinking? My bad, so very sorry.

Now, back to being serious-

Here is a stalwart detectorist not only posting his complete hand- but his ENTIRE FACE! The guy looks happy to boot...

Perhaps you should PM him and explain how things are done here on Treasure Net.

He's over in the Today's Find section.

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 10.48.39 AM.png

Let's all chip in and see what we can do what we can to get that smile wiped off his face and his hand out of the photo.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes your are right. I apologize for taking away the seriousness of someone posting a photo that does not meet some members requirements.

What was I thinking? My bad, so very sorry.

Now, back to being serious-

Here is a stalwart detectorist not only posting his complete hand- but his ENTIRE FACE! The guy looks happy to boot...

Perhaps you should PM him and explain how things are done here on Treasure Net.

He's over in the Today's Find section.

View attachment 989843

Let's all chip in and see what we can do what we can to get that smile wiped off his face and his hand out of the photo.

His lack of hair is disgusting! :laughing7:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the first time I read through this thread, and now I'm sorry I didn't before, I've missed out on a lot of fun, which went from dirty hands in a picture to a pretty girl in a bathing suit and king kong, to plumbers butt in spandex, to a bunch of not so pretty women with all their taste in their mouth. Now getting back to where it started, should I have kept my hands out of these photos. Both are translucent obsidian, and are not unique finds, but favorite finds of mine, so I hope the fingers don't detract from the beauty of the points.
Nevada2.jpg points7.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G.I.B.- stay out of Walmart with your detector and camera! It's not working out for you! If those are the treasures you found. PUT THEM BACK AND RUN!!!!

Limitool -you should have taken G.I.B. with you! Look what he's gotten into!

Is there a page missing ?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first time I read through this thread, and now I'm sorry I didn't before, I've missed out on a lot of fun, which went from dirty hands in a picture to a pretty girl in a bathing suit and king kong, to plumbers butt in spandex, to a bunch of not so pretty women with all their taste in their mouth. Now getting back to where it started, should I have kept my hands out of these photos. Both are translucent obsidian, and are not unique finds, but favorite finds of mine, so I hope the fingers don't detract from the beauty of the points.
View attachment 989845 View attachment 989846

Neat points! :thumbsup: Now to the important stuff.....Do you clip those nails or chew them off? :laughing7:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sometimes in the hand adds perspective to the size and shape.

I know what you mean....my girlfriend has small hands....my ego thanks her all of the time.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B.- stay out of Walmart with your detector and camera! It's not working out for you! If those are the treasures you found. PUT THEM BACK AND RUN!!!!

Limitool -you should have taken G.I.B. with you! Look what he's gotten into!

Is there a page missing ?

Damn kids.... I leave for 2 days and look what happens. G.I.B. GET A GRIP!!!! "Is there a page missing?" Well there ought to be at least 1.... come on Mod's.

"Um, I don't think G.I.B. has a problem...I find the thread quite funny. How much discussion do we need about hands and people who think they should control speech and pictures? sent from a potato..."

.... Ok, Mr. Tater I'll throw ya a bone... your right!!!!! But dirty hands over the posted Wal-Mart photos I'll take the DIRTY HANDS partner!!!!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Damn kids.... I leave for 2 days and look what happens. G.I.B. GET A GRIP!!!! "Is there a page missing?" Well there ought to be at least 1.... come on Mod's.

"Um, I don't think G.I.B. has a problem...I find the thread quite funny. How much discussion do we need about hands and people who think they should control speech and pictures? sent from a potato..."

.... Ok, Mr. Tater I'll throw ya a bone... your right!!!!! But dirty hands over the posted Wal-Mart photos I'll take the DIRTY HANDS partner!!!!!!!

Great! You can accept dirty hands. So why so wound up? I find the Walmart photos to be a riot! Thank you G.I.B. for posting!! If you don't like the photos why continue to participate in the thread? Just cause you don't like something the rest of us must conform to your demands?? Thanks but no thanks, we are all free thinkers here including you...

sent from a potato...

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great! You can accept dirty hands. So why so wound up? I find the Walmart photos to be a riot! Thank you G.I.B. for posting!! If you don't like the photos why continue to participate in the thread? Just cause you don't like something the rest of us must conform to your demands?? Thanks but no thanks, we are all free thinkers here including you...

sent from a potato...

Holy cow guy... I'm the biggest supporter of him and others... you included!!!!! G.I.B. knows this and all others (I'm sure). I'm only kidding Mr. 94. Have a sense of humor partner. That's what it's all about on this thread... Sorry if I upset you. Regroup and read some / all of my comments. God bless Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only making a comparison between "hands" and the "Wal-Mart" photos.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's please keep it friendly....:cool:

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's please keep it friendly....:cool:

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Sorry TH... I didn't mean to upset anybody... Not everybody follows or knows a "sense of humor" personality. I apologize if I upset anybody.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My comment was posted in general, not directed at anyone in particular. ..

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Holy cow guy... I'm the biggest supporter of him and others... you included!!!!! G.I.B. knows this and all others (I'm sure). I'm only kidding Mr. 94. Have a sense of humor partner. That's what it's all about on this thread... Sorry if I upset you. Regroup and read some / all of my comments. God bless Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only making a comparison between "hands" and the "Wal-Mart" photos.

Lol! I realized this after I saw you hit the like button on my posts! I guess the jokes on me!! I thought it seemed strange. Never mind me carry on! Lol!!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions