Keep your hands out of photos Please

You wouldn't be able to hear it because it would be too high of a pitch.

Every dog within 6 miles would be barking madly however.

I bet you could smell it though! Probably would have a hint of burnt Vaseline and dog poop!

sent from a potato...

Lets keep it appropriate fella's.... :BangHead: Its a hilarious photo :laughing7: but I could do without the graphic commentary. :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Lets keep it appropriate fella's.... :BangHead: Its a hilarious photo :laughing7: but I could do without the graphic commentary. :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Now what fun would that be?:dontknow:

Hey, check out my new door handle!!
images

I see a way finds could be posted hands free! Just sayin!lol
Just what kinds of finds? Might want to throw some of them back! :laughing7:

We all need one of those for our finds display!

Ouch, been there done that, isn't it amazing how we can hit the exact spot that hurts every time.:censored:LOL

Isn't that the TRUTH.... I guess you keep doing the same thing you'll get the same thing. And I'll add to this.... ever notice how much more it hurts when its COLD outside and you do the above. I mean when a wrench slips or you hit that thumb and your hands are cold the pain is jacked up 5x +. But to nail the same spot again within 5 minutes leads to suicide thoughts instantly.

As my quote says: A dose of pain can change EVERYTHING.

OK....OK....I will be holding classes in photography on proper etiquette ways on showing your hands while holding anything and taking pictures. We may even include the use of feet for toe rings for persons interested. Classes start at $19.95 each. BUT WAIT.....buy one class and GET ONE CLASS FREE!!!!!!!! Bring your own camera, all equipment and lunch. I have free water! Please call BR-549 to enroll now.

Hope it works for ya... I tried a scheme years ago at work when I had 13 puppies to give away. I called it FREE BREAST EXAM THURSDAY. Get one checked and get a free puppy... BUT WAIT... get both checked and get another free puppy! I had those puppies for a long time.

No, but you could EASLY place it on a rock , towel or just lang it on a branch! Don't you need two hands to take a good proper picture?

Hell no.... we do it all the time. And we don't care if the picture is "proper" either... usually I'm thinking "It's good enough for who it's for". If it isn't I'll attempt another one when I get home. And I truly appreciate everyone's sense of humor as it's a needed break at times and I enjoy it!!!!!!

OK, here you are. I was able to capture a picture of my potato sending a message to tnet.

images
and here is a picture of my previous phone...
images

I'll give ya the 1st spud photo... but I swear Bigfoot1 is going to be pissed when he see's that second one.... you better delete or I'm ratting you out guy.

Yeah, your right-

Whats the fun without the material? Spandex that is...

Welcome to Walmart-

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 9.22.53 AM.png

Before leaving the house she looked in the mirror and said, "Yeah baby, looking hot!"

Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 9.21.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-05 at 9.22.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-05 at 9.22.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-05 at 9.22.27 AM.png

I suppose a little hand ain't so bad, now is it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back