M m.langlois Jr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2011 Messages 91 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 26, 2012 #1 I found this item today and have no idea what it could be. I enhanced the colors to help with the ID. Any help would be great! Thank you Top side bottom
I found this item today and have no idea what it could be. I enhanced the colors to help with the ID. Any help would be great! Thank you Top side bottom
vhs07 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,345 Reaction score 2,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria, Texas Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez Jun 26, 2012 #2 Could it be a ladys watch? Upvote 0
M m.langlois Jr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2011 Messages 91 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 26, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Maybe - I have no idea Upvote 0
T thtr12 Jr. Member Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2012 #4 I second the watch theory. check out this link from google search Keith Base Metal Seems to be from a watch which looks to be that shape. Upvote 0
I second the watch theory. check out this link from google search Keith Base Metal Seems to be from a watch which looks to be that shape.
M m.langlois Jr. Member Joined Oct 10, 2011 Messages 91 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2012 Thread Owner #5 It could be - maybe I'll open it up just to find. out Upvote 0